Monday, May 19

Valley Forge Letter Assignment

I'm somebody writing from valley forge but I'm from the new york Colonies. I signed up a year ago because new york is an extremely boring place and i wanted to get away from the big boring city that is new york. The revolution that is slowly building substance like a snow ball being rolled in the snow even the smallest snow ball can become a huge avalanche. If we the colonist don't give a decisive blow to the crown I'll have no choice but to leave after my enlistments is up.
Valley forge is a place where people with a miner cut can become infected in a period of hours and end up dieing a few days later.
Being with Washington is not as exciting as it is made to sound like yes he's a great "leader" but all we have been doing is running from the British with Washington's tail between his legs.
I'm really considering not re listing if Washington doesn't give a major strike against the British and stop running like a little girl.

No comments: